Shampoo Bar

Shampoo Bar

Regular price
$10.80
Sale price
$10.80
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

An Essential Oil Shampoo Bar that is Sulphate, Paraben and Silicone free for a more natural clean. Swipe this bar over wet hair. Add water as you go for a great lather that will gently cleanse your hair. They are 99% naturally derived with the remaining 1% a paraben free preservative. With conditioning emulsifying waxes and natural butters, the bars will last between 15 - 20 washes.

The Rose & Eucalyptus Essential Oil Shampoo Bar has natural kaolin clay to help cleanse oily to normal hair.
Try the Lemongrass & Ginger Essential Oil bar or the Patchouli & Bergamot Essential Oil for dried out hair.

Let the shampoo bar dry out and store it in a tin for travel or leave it naked in your bathroom. If placing you bar in the tin, leave it to dry overnight before putting it in the tin.

After shampooing, try the matching Conditioner Bar.




Rose & Eucalyptus Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Steric Acid, Cetrarate - 20, Kaolin Clay, Pelargonium Roseum Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Preservative- Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol, Australian Red Clay.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

Lemongrass & Ginger Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Steric Acid, Cetrarate - 20, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Essential Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, Preservative- Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol.

Patchouli & Bergamot Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Steric Acid, Cetrarate - 20, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergomot) Fruit Essential Oil, Preservative- Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol.

Discontinue use if irritation occurs.