Conditioner Bar

Conditioner Bar

Regular price
$10.80
Sale price
$10.80
Regular price
Sold out
Unit price
per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Choose from an Essential Oil Conditioner Bar for dry hair or a bar for normal to oily hair, these bars are Sulphate, Paraben and Silicone free.
They are 99% naturally derived with the remaining 1% a paraben free preservative. With conditioning emulsifying waxes and natural butters, the bars will last between 15 - 20 washes.
Your hair will smell of Lemongrass and Ginger Essential Oils or Rose and Eucalyptus. Highly concentrated and packed with vitamin B5, making hair soft and manageable, the conditioner bars are uncoloured.

Glide the Conditioner Bar through your wet hair after shampooing. Use as much or as little as your hair needs. Packed in paper, you can store it in a dry place in your bathroom, or purchase a tin to use for travel or storage. Leave your bar to dry out over night before placing in the tin.

Try the matching Shampoo Bar


Rose & Eucalyptus Ingredients: Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Steric Acid, Panthenol, Pelargonium Roseum Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Preservative- Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

Lemongrass & Ginger Ingredients: Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Steric Acid, Panthenol, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Essential Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Essential Oil, Preservative- Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.

Patchouli & Bergamot Ingredients: Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Stearyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Steric Acid, Panthenol, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Essential Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergomot) Fruit Essential Oil, Preservative- Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitol.
Discontinue use if irritation occurs.